Returns and Refunds
Following terms and conditions apply to all products sold at our website:
- The Consumer Contracts Regulations gives you the right to cancel the order before it is shipped from our store. To cancel an order, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the Contact us form on the website.
- You have the legal right for a complete refund if any of our products within three days of receiving the product provided you inform us via email or website’s contact us form clearly mentioning your order number, name and delivery address.
- No products will be liable for refund, if they have been worn or even its packaging has been opened. This does not violate your consumer rights as it is implemented due to health and safety / hygiene reasons.
- The postage and responsibility to return the good securely relies on the customer. We will not pay the postage charges.
- We will process any refund, only when we find the returned goods satisfactorily confirming to the reason for return.
- All kinds of jewellery, if made from precious or semi-precious metals, such as silver, gold or similar plating, with or without stones can subject to de-colouration over a period of time, or if exposed to certain environment (i.e. acid, soap, pollution etc). MyOpenMarket does not take any such responsibility for the damage to our products after they have been delivered.
If you have any questions or concerns, please write to us on email@example.com and our customer service team will be pleased to respond.